Past NMSAE programs:
- November 8, 2012 - "Is Social Media a right fit for your Organization? How to get Started or keep at it if the answer is Yes" w Wally Drangmeister, Director of Communications, NM Oil and Gas Association - firstname.lastname@example.org 505 379-8274 To see presentation, go to http://www.nmoga.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/NMSAE-Social-Media-Presentation.pdf
- October 18, 2012 - "Customer Service - The Who, What, When, Where and Why" w Nancy Arenas, NM Dental Association 505 294-1368 email@example.com - Power Point presentation.
- September 11, 2012 - "Voluntopia - an ideal level of volunteer engagement - success stories" w a team of 3: Janet McEwen, MA, CAE, and Cathy Dressen, American Society of Radiologic Technologists, and Kelle Senye, ARM, Apartment Association of NM. firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com - Power Point presentation
- August 14, 2012 - "The Newspaper Industry in the Digital Age - How to use newspapers to spread your message" w Phil Lucey, NM Press Association and Karen Moses, Managing Editor, Albuquerque Publishing Co. Phil: Director@NMPress.org 505 275-1377
- June 12, 2012 - Double Feature: Election Analysis and Coalition-building forum. Election Analysis, presentation by researcher/pollster Brian Sanderoff and political blogger Joe Monahan Excellent handout - Brian: firstname.lastname@example.org Joe: email@example.com Coalition building panel presentation with Ed Mason, EMNR and Associates, Tricia Hall, CAE,CMP, Tricia Hall & Associates, and Tsiporah Nephesh, United Way of Central NM, Center for NonProfit Excellence. Ed: firstname.lastname@example.org Tricia: email@example.com ; Tsiporah: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 8, 2012 - "Better Board Meetings - How to finish your agenda and still be home in time for dinner" with Daniel Ivey Soto, NM Clerks, LLC Daniel: email@example.com 505 620-2085
- November 8, 2011 - "Crime Prevention in the Workplace" w Steve Sink, Albuquerque Police Dept. - 505 924-3600 SSink@cabq.gov Has packets of material to share.
- October 20, 2011 - Susan Sarfati firstname.lastname@example.org
- August, 2011 - Secretary of State Dianna Duran.
If you missed the Joint NM-MPI/NMSAE event of April 20, you can obtain resource information about the speaker, Steven Foster,
www.foster-fathom.com whose presentation to the group was highly acclaimed by meeting planners and association executives alike.
- Dec 7 Holiday program, speaker, Roberta Boggess, "History of Theatre from Greeks to Shakespeare"
- Nov 9, 2010 event: Joe Monahan, guest speaker,
INFORMATION LINKS TO PAST PROGRAMS: March 9 "Marketing through Networking" with Stacy Sacco email@example.com
Laughter workshop with James Masica, click here for copy of the handout, February 24 program. Jim's website www.masicalaughter.com
Programs, October and November of 2009: Ann Lerner, Albuquerque Film Liaison, presentation on the film industry in Albuquerque. Her website www.filmABQ.com Website for our October speaker, Katie Snapp www.better-leadership.com
Creating Opportunities:Seeing What Is / Imagining What Can Be
In difficult times, creative vision is the key to economic survival. Former National Geographic photographer Dick Durrance uses stories and images from photographing combat in Vietnam, articles and books for National Geographic, global advertising campaigns, and the world’s great golf courses to inspire you to focus your creative vision on the challenges you face. He ignites your passion for fresh ideas, reminding you that creative vision doesn’t just come from seeing what is but from imagining what can be! He inspires you to harness your gifts, develop your skills, and build the teamwork you need to create fresh opportunities. He will help you to not only survive but flourish, fulfilling your dreams for yourself, your family, and your community.